Health and Safety Policy Statement
Complete Protection Consultants Ltd, CPC Ltd
Complete Protection Consultants Ltd (CPC Ltd) recognises their responsibilities as a company and are fully committed both by the moral obligations and safeguarding of all persons affected by the company’s activities. All related activities relating to and or carried out where hazards or possible hazards may exists the company’s policy to contain or minimise risk so far as reasonably practical. All such measures are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, First Aid Regulations 1980, Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999, Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, Fire Precautions Act 1971, Food Hygiene Regulations 1970 & 1990. All regulations are reviewed periodically to ensure the company’s continued compliance. An outline of our Health and Safety policy can be found below;
- Provide adequate recourses to maintain health and safety.
- Carry out risk assessments and review them on a regular basic to ensure they remain current and applicable to the work tasks being carried out.
- Risk assessments where deemed necessary i.e. on site, will be constantly monitored and revised.
- Provide and maintain safe systems of work which are without risk to health.
- Provide employees with such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to secure their health and safety at work and that of others who may be affected by their actions.
- Carry out health and safety surveillance where required.
- Ensure that all equipment supplied is maintained in a safe working condition.
- All electrical equipment has been PAT tested and stated on appliance.
- Make adequate provision and arrangement for welfare facilities at work.
- Monitor safety performance of all personnel to maintain agreed standards.
- The duties of the employees are to: Take reasonable care of their own health and safety, and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions at work.
- Co-operate with others in the company to fulfil our statutory duties.
- Not interfere with, misuse or wilfully damage anything provided in the interests of health and safety.
- Reporting any accidents or near misses however minor to the Site Supervisor or line manager.
- Co-operate with any investigation, which may be undertaken with the objective of preventing reoccurrence of incidents.
If you require our full Health and Safety policy please contact us on email@example.com